Construction and Safety
Oil and Gas Safety
Marcellus Shale Safety
Oil Refinery Safety
Steel Mill Safety
Power Plant Safety
New OSHA Silica Rule
Skilled Safety, a KTBLACK Service, is a full-service safety consulting, staffing and safety training company. Our safety consultants are highly trained and seasoned Certified Safety Professionals with proven experience in developing safety programs for all types of industries nationwide.
Our safety consultants have a proven track record for successful safety management programs for all types of clients, including owner controlled programs, a full array of safety training services, safety program development with implementation and staffing for site safety management.
Our experienced, hands-on safety training virtual classroom, or on-site programs, provide customized safety and OSHA training courses and curriculum that meet OSHA compliance and regulations for best practice workplace health and safety. Let us provide safety consultants to staff and manage safety on your project.
Project Safety Consultants: Our Safety Consultants will work for you on your project for as long as you need, including turnaround/shutdown support.
Temp to Hire: Looking to add a member to your safety team? Want to make sure it’s a good fit? We can help you staff your project with a safety consultant before deciding to hire them for a permanent position.
Direct Placement: Want help finding your perfect match? We can find the right safety professional for the job. Our recruiting department can work with you on sourcing, recruiting and hiring the next member of your safety team.
• Safety inspections/audits to identify and correct potential hazards and ensure compliance with
• Accident investigations to identify causes and recommend preventative measures
• Conducting on-site or off-site employee safety training to comply with applicable regulatory agencies
• Developing policies and procedures, and safety training manuals
• Assisting in obtaining OSHA VPP status
• Issuing permits as required by the client, such as Confined Spaces, Safe Work Permits and Excavations
• Experienced on-site safety professionals for construction projects and plant turnarounds
• Back filled open positions for client’s safety departments
• Examining plans and specifications for new machinery or equipment to determine if all safety requirements
have been included
• Turnarounds and expansion projects
• Inert catalyst change outs
• New constructions projects
• New pipeline construction and installations